- Looking for help selecting your hydrophone system?
- See the Hydrophone Systems selection guide. From there, you can select a system from the table and go directly to information about that hydrophone system, or you can select a category of systems and explore from there.
- Where are the prices?
- They are not on the web site - Please contact us for the latest prices.
- Do you take credit cards?
- Yes - Acceptable payment includes: check or money order made out in US funds and drawn on a US bank; VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, UnionPay, RuPay, BC card; money wire transfers (there is an added fee for low-value foreign wire transfers); PayPal; and Bitcoin.
- Do I need to pay taxes for my purchase?
- We only collect sales tax for orders delivered within the state of Washington. You may be responsible for paying use tax in the state where you receive your shipment. International customers are responsible for paying all import duties and taxes to their government agencies upon delivery of goods. We do not pay delivery duties and taxes.
- How do I place an order?
- Place your order by contacting Cetacean Research Technology. Online ordering is not available because in most cases we need to talk options and equipment details.
European customers can get current prices and place orders by contacting Nauta, our European distributor.
Customers in Turkey, the Middle East, and Caspian Sea regions may contact SonarTech, our distributor in Istanbul.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- The short answer is approximately one to eight weeks. The long answer is that many Hydrophones are in stock and can be shipped within one or two days, but some models are built to order and ship within six weeks of the receipt of order and payment. We ask that you allow at least two extra weeks for custom orders. The actual shipping time depends on the shipment method you select.
- Do you give discounts?
- Yes - to qualifying nonprofits - student discounts are also available on some items.
- What is the warranty period?
- All hydrophones carry a 90-day limited warranty. Extended warranties are available. Units will either be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Cetacean Research Technology. Misuse or damage to the connectors or cable voids the warranty.
- Do you create custom systems?
- Yes - if our standard hydrophone systems don't perfectly fit your application, please let us design and build the best system for you.
- Where can I find information on the M-Audio MicroTrack II compact recorder? It looks like it has been discontinued.
- Yes you are correct, it has been discontinued so that page is a little harder to find. You can find the specifications and frequency response characteristics here (M-Audio). Discontinued Accessories has a full list.
- Do you retain the manuals for discontinued products?
- Yes we often keep copies of the information that we had online while the products were for sale. Take a look at discontinued hydrophones & systems for links to photos, plots, and manuals for discontinued products like the Cetacean Research™ C54 hydrophone series. You'll find links to discontinued recorders such as the Edirol R-4 or M-Audio MicroTrack II and other accessories with discontinued proaudio accessories.